For those local fans in the NY area, please join us at Wine and Wii, a NY Fresh Connections event for young professionals in NYC. The event will be held at Red Bull Space, which will have celebrities in attendance as well! Best of all, the first 30 people to sign up will receive a free Three.Four.Three.FC t-shirt!
Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
You will NOT be able to purchase tickets at the door on Friday — you must visit nyfreshconnections.org to get your tickets and be a part of this exciting event.
Starting MONDAY OCTOBER 12, the first 30 people to sign up and purchase their ticket will receive a T-Shirt designed by ThreeFourThree FC (threefourthreefc.com) an upcoming Soccer-inspired design label.
There are so many reasons to get excited for Wine and Wii, but here is a breakdown of a few more!
*Wii Sports flatscreens, plus a Wii Championship tournament, with a great prize for the Champion
*Open Bar for the duration of the event
*Gift Bag with gift cards to top-of-the-line spas
*Cannolis, cupcakes and delicious appetizers
*Soundtrack by DJ Swaaan
*Celebs to mingle with:
• Recording Artist, WETV personality, and Miss Africa USA 2008 Nyasha Zimucha
• Miss New York 2009 Tracey Chang
• Event Emcee: Amazing Race star and talented comedian Terence Gerchberg
*Silent Auction items to include:
• MLS New York Red Bulls tickets and team-autographed jersey
• Merchandise from Tory Burch and Polo Ralph Lauren
• New York Islanders Hockey tickets
• Exclusive cut and color at top-of-the-line salon
Remember, we need your help to make Wine and Wii as successful as possible. ***Tickets will NOT be available at the door — Sign up starting Monday OCTOBER 12 to get your ThreeFourThreeFC T-shirt.***